JB in 140 characters:
Radical Candor. Aussie. Strategist. Solo Mother. INTJ. Mindful. Optimist. Curious. Values Travel over Things. Vegetarian. 50 Shades of Earl Grey.
Digital-first, full service agency, VaynerMedia hired their first-ever Chief Strategy Officer in July 2017, Justine Bloome, to lead a “full stack” team of empathetic, strategic thinkers and practitioners at the intersection of Culture and Attention.
Prior to joining VaynerMedia, Justine created the Catalyst team at media agency, Carat USA as EVP, Head of Strategy and Innovation. At Carat, she cultivated a diverse team of strategists, technologists, and creative media thinkers. During her tenure, Carat was named AdWeek’s 2016 Media Agency of the Year and Justine was included in AdWeek’s 2016 Media All-Star line-up.
Before moving to the United States, Justine founded The Village, an Australian agency comprised of independently successful marketing and communications experts offering brand strategy, content strategy, and digital strategy, among other consulting services. Built on a uniquely disruptive premise, The Village curated a bespoke team of the highest caliber freelance professionals, precisely fit to solve the challenges of any given client, project or brief.
Justine is frequently asked to speak at industry events, and has previously given talks at SxSW V2V, TEDxWomen, and numerous other events across the United States and Australia. She has served on the advisory boards of AOL, ZEFR, The Salvation Army, and more.
When Justine Bloome isn’t in ‘hustle mode’ as the Chief Strategy Officer at VaynerMedia, she is curating upbeats on Instagram, attending a hip hop yoga class or exploring the best of New York's food scene. She believes that mindfulness and reflection are fundamental to unlocking her best strategic work and her best self. A solo mother to her teenage son, Justine's journey as a parent has galvanized her vulnerable, empathetic approach to mindful strategic leadership and agility in creativity.
MORE ABOUT JB
- Co-facilitator of a SXSW V2V workshop with Business Models Inc CEO, Patrick Van der Pijl.
- Productivity hacks of 12 successful people - Fast Company.
- One of 20 women selected for the 2016 92Y Women InPower Fellowship.
- Contributed to the establishment of the Love Your Sister movement with Samuel Johnson in 2013.
- JB is a certified, professional coach and often an independent mentor to entrepreneurs and founders.
- JB was one of 40 patrons who made this car, made entirely of LEGO, possible. Watch the backstory.
- Working with Gary Vaynerchuk to fill the empathy void created by the marketing industry's myopia with data.